Mitchell has the rig type, crew experience and safety management acumen to perform even the most challenges mine services drilling requirements.
Often the type of mine services holes performed are mine critical, ensuring Mitchell’s operations team works hand-in-hand with the client to identify and develop the appropriate methodology ensuring a safe, timely and efficient outcome.
Our services include:
- Geotechnical drilling services (Including Peizometer installation and Packer Testing)
- Grouting and rehabilitation
- Horizontal in pit de-watering
- Large Diameter percussion and rotary
- Mine service holes for water, power and ventilation
- Paste fill holes
- Production water bores.
With origins in the water well industry dating back to 1969, Mitchell offers a high level of expertise due to our extensive large diameter drilling experience.
Mitchell utilises a wide range of drilling techniques and methodologies to successfully complete services which are mine critical.
Talk to us about how to ensure your drilling program is completed safely and efficiently.
Examples of completed mine-related and large diameter projects are available here.